The University of Rwanda Regional Centre of Excellence in Biomedical Engineering and e-Health (CEBE) in collaboration with University of Olso and other national and regional partners is pleased to offer 5 months advanced professional training in “e-Health software development and implementation” at the UR-CEBE.
This certified training aims to produce local software developers with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop grown-home e-Health applications such as electronic medical records (EMR) and mobile health applications. The eligible candidates are Rwandans with strong background and knowledge in computer programming who wish to start their way in the e-Health software development universe.
The complete hard copy of applications should be submitted to the office of the Director of CEBE at UR, Kicukiro Campus (former SPH) and soft copy of the application should be sent to Dr. Celestin Twizere, Director of CEBE, (email: email@example.com) with Cc. to Dr. David Tumusiime Deputy-Director of the CEBE (email: firstname.lastname@example.org )not later than 14th December 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
The applicants should submit the following documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Director of the CEBE, University of Rwanda
- Motivation letter: should address commitment and reasons for interest in the advanced professional training fellowship.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree and any other certified copy
- Copy of National Identity Card or passport
- Recommendation letters from at least two individuals who are working or professionals in the same field of your application.
The selected candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview. The admitted candidates will receive scholarship/grant to attend the training. For more information: contact Dr. Celestin Twizere, Director of CEBE on email: email@example.com and or Dr. David Tumusihne; Deputy Director CEBE, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
For more information,please download CEBE.pdf