The African Real Estate Society in conjunction with Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School, University of Reading and the Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) are pleased to announce up to six full fee waiver scholarships for students undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2019-20.
- The Scholarships cover tuition fees only and recipients need to find sufficient funds to cover their accommodation and living costs for the academic year in Reading.
- The awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
- All applicants must have been offered a place on the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance programme prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Students offered more than one Award from University of Reading/Henley Business School may accept only one award but can select which one.
- Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award but may re-apply.
Southern Africa :Republic of South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Mauritius, Madagascar,Zambia, Angola and Namibia;
Eastern Africa : Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of Congo, Seychelles,Eritrea, Djibouti,Comoros, Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia;
Western Africa : Nigeria,Ghana,Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone,Togo, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Central Africa Republic, Congo Brazzaville,and Gabon,
You may also like : All scholarships in UK
To apply for a Scholarship:
Please send your CV, a two page statement of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone familiar with your academic achievement, and your University of Reading applicant number to: email@example.com
The decision on the award of the scholarship will be made by the School’s Postgraduate Scholarships Committee which comprises the Postgraduate Programme Directors (or nominated representatives). In the case of the RREF African Scholarship the decision on the award of the Scholarship will be made by the RREF Disbursements Committee.
Closing Date: May 1st 2019
For further information please see the following document: African Real Estate Society Scholarship