- The MILYON Laboratory of Excellence (Labex MILYON) offers scholarships for enrolment in the Masters programs in Advanced Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science.
Closing date for application: January 10, 2019 11.59 pm (Time at Lyon – France)
The maximum financial support is 1,000 Euros per month for 12 months.
How to apply
Complete and submit the online form
Documents to be uploaded on the online form:
- Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work: download the referee evaluation form (document on the right)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
If you are applying for a Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences:
- a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum)
the reasons underlying the choice, the justification in relation to previous research in the same field (whether personal or not), methodological direction, an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participations in colloquia (if applicable)
- a certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF. If you are comng from a French Speaking country ( see the list),you can join a letter in French that explain this part
If you are applying for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
If you don’t speak French, please join a letter stating this point.
All applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
The results will only be sent by mail to all candidates.
Admissions and enrolment
If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and the procedures to be followed for enrolment.
For more information,eligibility and application process,please visit http://www.ens-lyon.fr/en/studies/admissions/application-masters-degrees-scholarships