AJPRODHO is a national, not for profit making organization with a mission to empower youth for human rights respect and advocate for socio-economic betterment. In alignment with its vision and mission of improving youth rights AJPRODHO created a Human Rights Center in partnership with GIZ to train and equip youth with knowledge and capacity to advocate and campaign for Human Rights.
AJPRODHO Human Rights Center is pleased to announce its 4th intake. The following are required criteria for eligible applicants:
- Age: 18-30 years old
- University bachelor’s students or graduates who have completed a minimum of 12 months with supporting documents (school transcripts)
- Interested in Human Rights and issues affecting surrounding communities
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda and English.
- Ready to complete three months training
- A background in laws and social work will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter addressed to AJPRODHO-JIJUKIRWA chairperson. Please attach a copy of your CV/Resume and University degree or transcripts.
Submission deadline: Thursday 17th May 2018 not later than 17h00
Address: Head of office in Kigali-Remera Rukili II No16