The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through the Bilateral Cooperation between the Republic of CUBA and Government of Rwanda, the latter has offered to the Government of Rwanda one (I) partial scholarship for Bachelor’s levels, in the field of General Medicine in academic year 2018-2019.
Interested candidates should submit of the following application documents :
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- Valid Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One recent passport size photo
- Original-notified Certificate and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from the head of secondary school where the candidates accomplished secondary school
Please note :
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must have studied in related fields particularly Physics Chemistry Biology (PCB), Mathematics Chemistry Biology (MCB), and Biology Chemistry Geography (BCG).
- Only completed application documents will be accepted
- Candidates must possess senior six result slip or certificate with a score of 73/73 (or equivalent) in end of year senior six National
This scholarship covers all costs of study except International Airfare and internal transport within Cuba. Any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise in due course will be covered personally by the candidate.
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB.not later than 16/5/2018 at 11.am.
Download Cuba- Rwanda government scholarship