Application Deadline: 15th of april 2018
Over the last few years, Startup Mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
You will be part of a 8-month mentoring journey along with 29 other highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs: 10 from Europe and 20 total from East Africa.
Who can apply?
- have a startup based in East Africa
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast-moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire 8-month mentoring programme
What is in it for you?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
Deadline: 15th of april 2018
Basic application to express interest and introduce your startup.
Deadline: 25th of april 2018
Selected entrepreneurs will be asked for more information about their business.
3.interview + selection
22nd, 23rd and 24th of may 2018
Shortlisted startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend a kick-off day in July.
How much does it cost?
what do i get:
- 8 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the Startup Camps
- Your mentors visit you for up to three days
What is not included:
- Your flights to the Startup Camps
- Insurance and visa fees
Cost contribution: 650 euros for startups
The total cost of the programme is around 10.000€ per participant. Thanks to our donor, we are able to cover 95% of the cost. We ask participants to pay the remainder, as experience shows greater commitment if some payment is rendered.
Scholarships can help you covering cost of participation and/or flight costs. They are provided by our partners.
Please note that the number of scholarships is limited.
For more funding opportunities for entrepreneurs,please visit www.fundsforentrepreneurs.com