Applications for the next cohort of the Policy Leader Fellowship are now open! The Policy Leader Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
The programme: 3, 6 or 9 months fellowship for policy professionals
Place: European University Institute, Florence
Funding: grant of € 2,500 per month
Deadline for applications: 22 February 2019
Applicants should be:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ impact after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors.Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The fellowship is open to applications from anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality. EU citizenship is not required. There is no maximum or minimum age limit.
The highly competitive fellowships last for 3, 6 or 9 months, and are fully-funded with a grant of €2,500 per month. Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship. A family allowance is available where appropriate. The language of the programme is English.
How to apply
Applications have to be submitted through the Online Application Form. There are no paper forms to complete or to mail – hard copy or e-mail applications will not be accepted.
There are two distinct phases in the application process:
1. Register your application
2. Submit your application by 22 February 2019 (12:00 noon CET)
Once you have registered your application you may continue to work on the application details and attachments until the deadline. Submit the application only when you have filled in all the information correctly and have successfully uploaded the final version of the attachments.
After submission, it will not be possible to update or modify your application.
More information (Application process) : https://www.eui.eu/
Additional information is available at https://stg.eui.eu/Young-Policy-Leaders