Applications for Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program 2019 are now open. The scholarship program aims to help foreign students to take higher education in China at Jiamusi University.
Founded in 1947,Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university located in the city of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province of China. The University has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education). In 2009, it started its doctorate degree program.
Deadline: The applicants need to apply before April 15th, 2019.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Documents to be Submitted (two copies of each document)
1. Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program 2019
2. The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
3. Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
4. Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
5. Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
6. Passport copy
5. The contact information
Tel: 0454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: Room No.209, the Admission Office of International Education College of Jiamusi University，No.258 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007 E-mail: email@example.com （For scholarship）
Website: International Education College http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/
For more information,please visit Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program