16 Interns needed at VisionFund Rwanda (Deadline:13 March 2018)
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR) is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution .VFR is committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4 zones in Rwanda.
VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so.
Interns in the following locations:
Musanze :3 Interns,
Nyamata: 2 Interns ,
Kabarore : 2 interns,
Muhanga :2 interns,
Gicumbi :2 interns
Ngenda: 2 interns,
Kabuga: 3 interns,
VFR would like to recruit competent Interns ONLY from the same area as above only.
- S6 for interns,
- Experience in Group or Individual Lending Methodology
- Special / Personal Abilities
- Have a strong desire to serve the less privileged
- Ability and desire to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications
- Demonstrates good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Highly developed sense of responsibility and correctness
- Willingness to take on field work
- Must have very clean bill of health
- Having a driving license is an added advantage.
- Support build and maintain a substantial and high quality loan portfolio in the branch.
How to apply
- Application letter
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Copy of National ID.
- Candidates with Valid driving license of category “A” (motor cycle) will be more advantaged.
If you have the required qualifications and personal attributes; and are fluent in English/Kinyarwanda we are willing to train you to a very rewarding and exciting career.
Please send your application addressed to People & Culture Manager and drop your documents in the mentioned offices mentioned above not later than March 13th 2018 at 4:30pm.
Note: Please note that we are only looking for allocations in the areas mentioned above
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More job opportunities