Accountant–HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd (Deadline:March 10,2018
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. is a private limited company located in Rwamagana District of Eastern Province. The company operates a sericulture business by promoting mulberry plantation, producing silkworm eggs and cocoons, purchasing all the cocoons produced in Rwanda, and processing them into raw silk and silk fabrics mainly to export to the international market.
HEworks Rwanda Silk Ltd. shall be involved in the following activities of production and marketing of silk products:
- Promote mulberry plantation and production of silkworm eggs and cocoons.
- Purchase cocoons from farmers and cooperatives to produce raw silk for domestic and international market, being the first company to develop the sericulture sector in Rwanda.
- Develop silk processing industry to produce raw silk and silk yarn for the first stage, and to process the silk fabrics and the final silk products for the second development stage.
- Create the domestic market and explore the international market to commercialize the silk products made in Rwanda.
Heworks Rwanda Silk Ltd would like to recruit full time Accountant to join the company, we are looking after a person who are motivated and have an experience in accounting, contributes to the development and implementation of the departmental accounting systems, policies and procedures. Supports the department through the collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial data, verifying the validity, completeness and accuracy of source documentation.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Managing creditor’s ledgers and related queries
- Daily cashbook reconciliations
- Daily and monthly bank account reconciliations
- Posting invoice on quick book
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement
- To assist with balance sheet account reconciliations each month
- Analyze account information
- Complete other tasks and administrative duties as requested by management.
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training.
- Must have degree in accounting/Finance
- Professional qualification as certified public accountant(CPA)
- At least 3 years of experience in applying administrative and financial procedures
- Proven reconciliation skills would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Oral and Written fluency in English
- Have experience in QuickBooks and Microsoft office products mainly excel, word and outlook
Closing Date: 10th March 2018
If you want to work in a positive work environment and feel you can make a fantastic contribution with your excellent personality and administration abilities.
To apply, send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org