Booking.com| Delft global scholarships for female students from Sub-Saharan Africa in Netherlands (Deadline:01 February 2018)
About the scholarships
The Booking.com|Delft Global Scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested female students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. Recognizing an under-representation of women in under-graduate and advanced STEM-related areas of study, booking.com aims to ensure equal access and opportunity for all in the technology sector. The TU Delft, in particular TU Delft | Global Initiative,aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
Booking.com and TU Delft | Global Initiative offer five Booking.com | Delft Global Scholarships for female students interested in ICT. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation
- Female student;
- Citizenship:Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
•Admitted to one on the following TU Delft’s MSc programmes:
- Computer Science
- Embedded Systems
- Systems and Control
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft / Global Initiative.
- Be an ambassador for Sub-Saharan Afrika.
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme, the Application Form for the scholarship.
- Upload your MSc application and the Application form for the Booking.com| Delft Global scholarship before 1 February 2018.
For more details,go to the Official Website