GEMX exchange program for medicine students (Deadline: 15 September 2017)
The University of Rwanda, College of Medicine and Health Science, School of Medicine and Pharmacy has the pleasure to inform students in year 6 of General Medicine (Doc IV) during academic year 2017-2018 ; that there is an opportunity of student exchange program for two students through GEMX (global partnership for educational exchange in medicine and the health professions) in the following Universities :
1. University of Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences (South Africa) : Department of Medicine (Internal Medicine) and Department of Surgery ( Trauma).
2. Makerere University College of Health Sciences (Uganda) : Family Medicine
3. University of Malawi College of Medicine (Malawi). Internal Medicine, Surgery , Pediatrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics.
List of required documents:
1. Letter of Application to elective program GEMX adressed to the Dean of School of Medicine and
2. Letter of Motivation
3. Curricurum vitae
4. Copy of the Academic transcript of year DOC III (year five)
Those who are interested in participating in the students exchange program are requested to bring required document to the Central secretariate of College of Medicine and Pharmacy not later than September 15, 2017.
Ony selected candidates will be notified for an interview.
For more details,visit University of Rwanda College of Medicine and Health Sciences