Human Resource Manager at KIM university (Deadline:15 September 2017)
KIM University, a leading higher learning institution in Rwanda wishes to recruit a high caliber, experienced and highly skilled person for the position of Human Resource Manager.
This is a middle management position reporting to the director of administration and finance. The main duties and responsibilities of this job are to;
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall university strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future university needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and supervise payroll processing
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to all aspects of HRM including HR policies and procedures, planning and analysis, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits management, employee health and safety, and employee and labour relations management.
- Any relevant additional professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Rwandan labor law and HR Best practices
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
How to apply
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 15 September, 2017.
Applications including your curriculum vitae, telephone contact, a working email address, qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed or delivered to;
RUMA CONSULT LTD
KN 4 Avenue, No. 30 – Printer Set House, 3rd Floor
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more details,visit Official website