Job opportunity at Rwanda Revenue Authority (Deadline:12 January 2018)
Rwanda Revenue Authority is seeking to recruit self-motivated, qualified persons to fill the following posts:
1.SENIOR HR OFFICER IN CHARGE OF COMPENSATION (1 POSITION)
The post is on Grade: 5
Under the supervision of the HR Manager in charge of Payroll, the Senior HR officer in charge of Compensation is responsible for preparing monthly payroll, controlling deductions from salaries, finalizing packages of staff resigning or retiring.
• Prepare correctly monthly basis information to update the payroll and submit them to the head of payroll not later than 8th day of every month;
• Check the first preliminary summary of payroll against payroll information for the month and write any corrections to be made by the HR Manager in charge of Payroll;
• Ensure that terminal benefits of RRA staff that terminates their employment contracts are correctly prepared and submit them to the Head of Payroll within 10 calendar days after the departure;
• Prepare correctly staff documents regarding loan request;
• Ensure that in the event where a member of staff terminates his/her employment contract, A bank is informed in writing within 15 calendar days after the date of termination of contract of employment;
• Prepare final balance due to close files of resigning or dismissed staff;
• Answer different questions related to salary and other benefits;
• Complete the final compensation and allowances for leaving employees;
• Processing staff ID Cards;
Qualifications, skills and competencies
I. Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, finance, Human Resource Management or Related field.
2. At least three years of working experience in payroll processing using integrated personnel payroll information system (IPPIS Software)
3. Technical knowledge in organization skills,
4. Mathematical and Accountancy Knowledge
5. HR package with focus on payroll
6. Communication skill
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should download job application form from RRA website www.rra.gov.rw and fulfill it:
Candidates should address their applications to the Commissioner General of Rwanda Revenue Authority; attach an application letter, a well filled RRA Job application form, Curriculum vitae, a copy of National Identity Card, copy of Degree and all Academic transcripts and send them to email@example.com, not later than 12/01/2018 at 4:00 pm.
The candidates whose application files are not properly fulfilled shall not be considered.