Qingdao University Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018 (Deadline:May 20, 2018)
Qingdao University is a key provincial research university located in Qingdao, China. Qingdao University consists of 25 faculties and departments as well as a graduate school. Courses are offered in 11 main Academic disciplines: Philosophy, Economics, Law, Literature, History, Natural sciences, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Education and Military sciences. There are 104 Undergraduate degree programs, 209 master’s degree programs, 127 Doctoral degree programs, and 15 post-doctorate mobile stations. In addition, there are 7 professional master’s degree programs in Law, Business Management, Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry and Public Administration respectively.
About the scholarship
Shandong Provincial Government offers a full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate Masters, Doctoral and Language Programme at Qingdao University in China.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students is set up by Shandong Provincial Government in order to encourage international students to come to Shandong for study and scientific research.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of foreign nationality, in good health and generally between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The application is open to an applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants must have a period of one semester and above
- Applicants should have a minimum study plan of one semester
- Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and regulations, excellent academic performance, good performance, in line with Qingdao University entrance requirements for international students.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
- Excellent academic performance and not all other scholarships at the same time;
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
The grant of “Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship” includes tuition fees, basic school accommodation fees and comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China. Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage on tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
How to apply
More details on the Qingdao scholarships can be found at http://cie.qdu.edu.cn/info/1129/2105htm