Russia – Rwanda Government scholarships (Deadline:March 21,2018)
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through bilateral cooperation, between the Government of Rwanda and the Russian Federation, the later has offered to the Government of Rwanda fifteen (15) scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate (PhD) programs for academic year 2018-2019.
Interested candidates should submit of the following application documents:
•Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
•Detailed Curriculum Vitae
•One recent passport size photo
•Notified copies certificates and transcripts
•A summary research proposal ( for PhD) maximum twc ( 2 ) pages
Please note :
1. Candidates applying for this scholarship must have studied STEM related fields in accredited Universities either in Rwanda or abroad
2. Candidates applying for Bachelor’s degree program should possess at least 65 Aggregates in Rwanda Advanced Certificate National Examinations in PCM, PCB,MCB,MPC,BCG,MCE, MPG or equivalent.
3. Candidates applying for Masters must possess a Bachelor’s degree of at least 2nd Class Upper division or equivalent, or pass for PhD candidates in STEM fields.
4. All students wishing to get this scholarship should register and submit an online application form on the website russia.study/en. During online registration, candidates should also submit scanned copies of their passports, Degree/Diploma, personal details, photos and medical certificates.
5. The offer covers tuition and monthly living allowances. It does not cover the following: accommodation, international airfare, internal transport within Russia and medical insurance.
6. The expenses which are not covered by this scholarship will be a responsibility of the applicant.
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB not later than 21/03/2018 at 11.am