WORKSHOP: Improve your visibility -Online Platform
When: 07 September 2017, 14:30-17:00
Where: AgriProFocus Rwanda Office
Improve your visibility online! Join this workshop on using the AgriProFocus online agribusiness platform
The AgriProFocus online platform is a unique agribusiness platform connecting 24.000 agripreneurs worldwide. Our community is growing every day!
Through the platform you can:
– Access useful local contacts through our Contacts database
– Market your products/services in our MarketPlace
– Market your organization/company
– Discuss agricultural issues with people from all over the world
– Exchange experiences and ask the community for input
The online platform features new content on a daily basis with the latest news and information, an online marketplace to trade, a forum to discuss and an agribusiness directory where you can find all connected organisations and companies.
What will you learn?
This training will provide you with hands-on experience on how to use of the platform, by learning how to:
– Register /sign-up on the AgriProFocus platform
– Update your personal profile
– Add your organisation / company’s profile
– Access useful agribusiness contacts through the Contacts Database
– Post on the platform
– Advertise on the Marketplace Section
Who can attend?
– Network members
– Private Businesses’ owners
– Marketing specialists
– NGOs’ staff
– Government’s institutions staff
– Any other person interested in joining the AgriProFocus network!
When & Where?
This training will be held Thursday September 7 at the AgriProFocus Office, Kacyiru, KG 5 Ave, House 82 from 2:30 p.m to 05:00 p.m. See directions
TO APPLY FOR THIS TRAINING, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
THE PARTICIPATION IN THIS TRAINING IS FREE OF CHARGE)
(Please note that due to the limited number of seats available, we will only accept 14 participants).
N.B: To participate in this training all participants are requested to bring:
– Their laptops or tablets
– Information about the company/organisation(soft copies)
All the additional information can be obtained by contacting the workshop facilitators:
Anne Marie Kortleve:email@example.com