Institut Mittag-Leffler announces a number of Postdoctoral fellowship grants for the academic year 2019/2020
Areas of study
The scientific areas for the year’s two programs are:
General Relativity, Geometry and Analysis: beyond the first 100 years after Einstein
Dates :2 September – 13 December, 2019
The objective of this programme is to stimulate mathematical research on the global structure of solutions to the Einstein equation and related geometric partial differential equations and, consequently, to foster interactions between researchers within these fields of main interest in mathematics.
Algebraic and Enumerative Combinatorics
Dates: 13 January – 30 April, 2020
This program is devoted to Algebraic Combinatorics with a special focus on enumeration, random processes and zeros of polynomials. There have been several interactions between the three themes.
To be eligible for a grant
- your research interest should fall within the area of the program to which you apply
- you should be either an advanced graduate student or a recent PhD (degree obtained at most 5 years at the start of the program)
The grants include
- accommodation and office space
- a monthly stipend or daily grant (for stays of at least 6 weeks)
- travel expenses (for stays of at least 6 weeks)
How to apply
- Fill in the required information in the application form on the right hand side of this page, and press send.
- Two letters of recommendation should be sent to the Institute. The letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest by the application deadline.
Your application should arrive no later than 7 January 2019. You will be notified of the result by the end of January 2019.
For more information,please visit Postdoctoral fellowship grants 2019