The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through the Bilateral Cooperation, between the Government of Rwanda and the Republic of South Korea, International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the latter has offered Government of Rwanda 3 (three) scholarships for Master’s Degree Program for academic year 2018-2019 in the fields of Governance, Technology, Environment and Energy, Education for academic year 2018.
Interested candidates should submit of the following application documents:
■ Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
■ National ID or Valid Passport
■ Curriculum Vitae
■ Two (2) recent passport size photos
■ Original – notified certificate and transcripts
■ Recommendation letter from two Academic staff from the University where candidate completed previous studies
■ Proof of English Proficiency
Please note :
1. Eligible candidates, who must be employed in the public sector, will be required to complete both KOICA Application Form and University Application Forms, and submit the required documents.
2. University Application Forms and Program Information for each university can be found on REB and HEC websites.
3. Applicants must be under age 40 as of February 1, 2018, and be recommended in writing by the head of the Government or Public Institution where he or she is employed.
4. Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent.
5. The offer covers all costs of study including: Air fare of one round-trip, Tuition fees, fees for extracurricular activities, Monthly living allowance, Accommodation, Settlement Allowance, Scholarship Completion Grants, and Insurance.
Any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise in due course will be covered personally by the candidate.
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Department, Remera, near REB, not later than 17/4/2018