The African Center of Excellence in IoT at College of Science and Technology –University of Rwanda is offering Masters programs in Internet of Things,
1. Masters of Science in IoT- Embedded Computing Systems (MSc. IoT-ECS)
2. Masters of Science in IoT-Wireless Intelligent Sensor Networking (MSc. IoTWISeNet)
Duration of Master”s programme
The duration of MSc. IoT-ECS programme is 24 months
The duration of MSc. IoT-WISeNet programme is 24 months
College and campus of programme offering
College of Science and Technology, Nyarugenge Campus
Mode of attendance
Full-time by Coursework (Courses will be offered in a modular basis) and Dissertation.
There are few full and partial scholarship opportunities available on a competitive basis for eligible candidates from Eastern and Southern Africa Region (Rwanda, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Burundi, Mozambique, Uganda, and Zambia).
2. Scholarships for Female candidates by IUCEA
There are few full scholarship opportunities available on a competitive basis for eligible regional female candidates for 2018 intake. For more information please visit this link http://ace2.iucea.org/index.php/call2.
Candidates who would like to apply for IUCEA scholarships should submit their application (online and by email) by 31st May 12:00PM Kigali time for special processing to receive the admission letters.
1) Application deadline: 6th July, 2018
2) Registration and Commencement of class: 01th August, 2018
Applicants should have a minimum Second Class Honors Upper Division Degree in the discipline of Engineering/Technology (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
Documents required for application
- A cover letter indicating for which program of study the application is being made and description of the motivation to join the program
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Notarized Bachelor’s degrees and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from at least two academic referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant
- Support letter from employer (if any).
- Copies of valid identification card and/or passport
- Sponsorship letter from an organization (if any).
- Applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction must provide an English proficiency certificate from a relevant body or institution in their respective countries
- A proof of payment of non-refundable application fee I0,000RWF for nationals and members of East African Community (EAC) and 12,000 RWF for the others. The application fees are payable to the University Account Number: UR COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 00094-0651935-36 BANK OF KIGALI.
Candidates are requested to fill in the Online application in the following link http://aceiot.ur.ac.cv/?p=content/appl ication-form-postgraduate-studies- and also submit a soft copy in PDF format as one document (merging all the listed documents in a single file) to Mrs Jocelyne MUTAGANDA, the Postgraduate Studies Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Head of Masters studies of ACEloT at email@example.com
For more information,please visit http://aceiot.ur.ac.rw/