The Ministry or Health in collaboration with the Research Institute against Digestive Cancer (IRCAD) is seeking six candidates For short-term training courses in minimally invasive surgery at IRCAD France! Strasbourg.
The goal of this program is to develop capacities in Minimal Invasive Surgery techniques and research by training Rwandan physicians to perform basic Minimal Invasive Surgery procedures, which will lead to improved health care for the Rwandan population.
The applicant should specify the specialty he/she wish to apply for among the following:
- General Surgery Urology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rwandan citizen who holds a Masters in Medicine (MMed) in the Following specialties: General Surgery, Gynecology-Obstetrics, ENT, Urological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Anaesthesiology obtained between 2015 and 2018.
- Interest in research and teaching related to use of information technology in patient care especially in surgical care.
- Fluent in both French and English is an asset.
Write an autobiographical essay, two pages’ maximum excluding references and describe why being trained in one of the recognized training centers in Minimal Invasive Surgery is valuable.
The interested candidates should submit the following documents to the Ministry of Health at the Reception (Ground Floor), not later than June 2nd, 2018:
- Autobiographical essay
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copies of degrees and identity card
- Completed application form available at: www.psc.gov.rw
For more information,visit moh.gov.rw