Recruitment of a permanent lecturer of FDS
Vacancy announcement for the recruitment of a permanent lecturer
Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences (PIASS) wishes to recruit a full time Lecturer for the Faculty of Development Studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching different courses from the field of rural and community development, project management, economic development or similar subjects;
- Initiating and conducting research projects in social sciences;
- Supervising students’ dissertations;
- Carry out all other activities requested by PIASS management.
He/she should possess a Masters degree in one of the following areas:
Rural development, agriculture economics, environmental economics, economics of development or any other related field;
- He/she should possess a bachelor’s degree in economics, sociology, rural development, or any other related field;
- He/she should have at least a two year teaching experience in higher learning institutions;
- Having an experience in administration or management of academic institutions is an advantage;
- Excellent command of English and French;
- Self-responsibility and team work spirit;
- High command in computer skills.
- Accept PIASS as principal employer.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter accompanied by their curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic degrees and any other relevant document to the Vice Chancellor of PIASS not later than Tuesday 20th November 2018 at 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information,please visit http://www.piass.ac.rw/blog/2018/11/recruitment-of-a-permanent-lecturer-of-fds