University of Rwanda, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, through TIBA project, aims to recruit a postdoc fellow to work on the resurgence of malaria, focusing on one or two of the following areas:
- Infection Biology
- Epidemiology and public health
- Genomics and bioinformatics
- Synthetic biology, vaccinology, diagnostics
- Social sciences (social and/or economic impact of innovations in malaria control/prevention)
The fellow would spend some time at one of the research Centers of the University of Edinburgh (Scotland, UK) as part of the fellowship, and would be part of a wider research community across Africa (http://tiba-partnership.org/).
– The fellowship is aimed at a recently qualified PhD holder (no more than 3 years) in one of the fields mentioned above.
– Rwandan by nationality
Interested candidates are required to submit a 2-page concept note on the proposed postdoc project together with their CV not later than the 15th September 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
For more information,please download http://cmhs.ur.ac.rw/sites/default/files/Announcement