RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Pricing Analyst
2. Reports to: Pricing Manager
3. Role Purpose Statement
To provide the WB network with competitive fares and pricing support, which promotes sales and maximizes network revenue and yield.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor, analyze, communicate, and respond to competitive fare actions and market practices in a timely fashion;
• Develop and implement pricing actions to respond to various market activities;
• Understand and analyze market dynamics, consumer price sensitivity, and market demand.
• Develop traffic, yield, and revenue evaluations of various price scenarios;
• Implement changes to pricing structures consistent with the company’s business plan.
• Perform comprehensive evaluation and analysis of all individual and group pricing proposals received from Sales regions and local offices;
• Evaluate and develop local corporate deal frameworks to ensure Rwandair competitive position within the corporate travel market;
• Ensuring pricing structures are continuously monitored, benchmarked and develop to maintain a competitive price;
• Detailed understanding of how pricing decisions are made, key levers used by pricing;
• Using various electronic data sources and input from local sales offices, assess competitor activity, recommend and prepare competitive responses aimed at retaining market share and optimizing revenue.
5. Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
• Mathematics, Statistics and any other quantitative oriented disciplines;
• At least 2-3years of work experience a data analytics related field;
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments;
• Business/Commercial experience;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines;
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
• High level of accuracy, details and ownership which would drive to increase results.
7. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 25,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.