RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Regional Manager
2. Reports to: Director Global Sales Operations
3. Job Purpose
Responsible for providing comprehensive sales, administrative, and business support to stations and relevant support departments. Ensuring timely and appropriate communication with all stakeholders; ensuring swift implementation of all deliverable actions that facilitate revenue generation in a cost efficient manner. Provide general sales and business administrative support to Senior Management, and external customers where required.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support to the Director Global Sales Operations, including liaison with Stations , Revenue Management, Pricing, Marketing and local communication agencies, assisting with delivery of campaigns and materials
- Work with Country Managers to provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, midyear, and yearly analysis reports i.e. BSP ticketed sales report, Revenue analysis, and other performance reports and updates using in-house resources i.e. Revenue Vs Budget reports, bookings data and Gaps analysis, Agency & Corporate flown revenue report;
- Coordinate and file for approval all pricing deals, including corporate deals and ensure the fare sheets/contracts are prepared and dispatched in time;
- Develop and implement the company sales strategy, programs and work plans that would revenue and growth in accordance with the business plan;
- Ensure timely execution of short, mid and long term sales operations strategies to continue the successful growth of the company;
- Maintain close contact in the relative market place, maximizing market share by analyzing and anticipating changes whilst exercising sales operations strategies;
- Contribute to market surveys to determine potential new markets for expansion;
- Service partners to maximize loyalty and revenue generation;
- Monitor and recommend pricing levels for various markets to maximize yield And revenue;
- Provide adequate, and timely feedback to both head office and outstations on achievements/deficiencies/market trends, challenges with recommendations and insights on issues for effective decision making;
- Identify new sales opportunities and take measures to implement them to tap into new revenue stream
4. Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
- Degree in Applied Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other relevant Management disciplines with quantitative background
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position, one year of which must have included dealing with complex data and performance evaluation and analysis
- Understanding methods and techniques used in performance evaluation and reports writing.
- Excellent skills in excel is mandatory
5. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 25,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find your dream job now >>>
Beware of scammers
-Remember that you should never have to pay for anything to get a job.
-Don't give out your credit card or bank account information over the phone to a company unless you're familiar with them and have agreed to pay for something. Anyone who has your account information can use it.
-If a company or organization is mentioned in an ad contact that company or check the official website to find out if the company really is hiring.