Applications are open for the Autumn School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship 2018. The programme is an annual event for young changemakers from the African continent and Germany. This year’s event will take place in Stuttgart, Germany from 22 to 26 October and is organised in partnership with Baden Württemberg Foundation for Development Cooperation and Social Impact.
The Autumn School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship 2018 is aimed at up to 25 sustainable entrepreneurs addressing social and environmental issues through digitalisation, and who are interested in improving their business models and in maximising their impact. The format is particularly suited for entrepreneurs who are in the early implementation phase of their project.
- get to know more about the life and work of other young changemakers from African
countries and Germany;
- acquire useful tools to further develop their business;
- exchange resources and experiences and set the base for long-term virtual or regional
- gain support and motivation to act as drivers of change for sustainable entrepreneurship in their own region;
- be part of ASA’s extended alumni and partner network
You can apply for School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship if:
- you are fluent in English
- you are a resident of an African country or Germany
- your project aims to tackle a relevant social or environmental challenge via digitalisation
- you are strongly motivated to think and learn globally and to act as a multiplier for
sustainable business in your home country
- The participation in the Autumn School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship is free of charge. The ASA Programme will bear the expenses for travel and accommodation (for six nights) for all selected participants. Participants will furthermore be assisted with the organisation of their travels, accommodation and with their visa application.
- Two-month virtual online coaching programme where participants are supported by alumni to develop solutions to their business-related issues and maximize their social impact;
- Inspiring expert inputs and discussions on sustainable business and sustainability issues;
Peer-to-peer sessions where participants convene and learn from each other and invited
- Field visits to selected projects in Stuttgart;
- Networking event on sustainable business for participants and external guests featuring
panel discussions, workshops, pitches, market place,etc
How to apply
A complete application for Autumn School for Sustainable Entrepreneurship must include:
- a filled-in application form
- your CV (max. 2 pages)
- a relevant reference showing your experience in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship
Download application form
Please send the application form and the required documents (in English!) as a pdf to email@example.com .
For further details,visit https://asa.engagement-global.de