The Association of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda (AMIR) in partnership with the SMART Campaign and the SEEP Network organizes a second edition of SMART Assessor’s training. Interested candidates should submit their CV and application letters to AMIR not later than June 8th, 2018.
Venue : Centre Saint André, Kabgayi, Muhanga, South Province
Dates: June 18-20, 2018
Facilitator/Trainer: Bonnie Brusky (the SMART Campaign)
Who can be accredited as an assessor?
Individuals with strong assessment experience and good knowledge of microfinance operations and client protection issues can be considered for the assessor accreditation process. They should at least hold bachelor’s degree and have at least three years of experience
What are the benefits of becoming a SMART Assessor?
- Be listed on the Smart Campaign website as a resource for assessments.
- Receive regular communication from the Campaign.
- Be notified of updates to methodology, tools and resources by the Smart Campaign.
- Be notified of assessment opportunities by region.
- Be invited to special events for accredited assessors.
- Have access to all of the tools and resources of the Smart Campaign.
- Represent and market yourself as Smart-accredited assessors.
- Have the Smart Campaign respect timelines for validating assessor teams and/or validating assessment reports, if applicable.
What will be the training about?
The training will prepare you to become a SMART assessor. It will focus on the following competences and skills:
- Preparation skills
- Knowledge of the methodology
- Interview and presentation skills
- Report writing (quality and consistency of analysis, relevance and depth of evidence, clarity, pertinence of recommendations, appropriateness of scoring)
For more details, please contact Jackson Kwikiriza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0788889292