Special UAV Piloting Training
Charis UAS is a leading and licensed drone company in Rwanda. We specialize in understanding customer requirements, build and system integrate the right sensor, UAV and Data solution to deliver high quality service. Our main mission is to provide rapid and high quality aerial Imagery to various industries to support intelligent decision making.
Charis UAS currently has exciting UAV piloting training for 5 young Rwandan who come with a professional demeanor and a positive attitude who are excited about working with a fast-moving technology company and join the first of its kind Drone Academy in Rwanda. These individuals will be given extensive training in UAV operations, Aviation laws, quality and safety training among many. Upon completion of their training they will become certified drone pilots and be given a permanent Job.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Completion of University or vocational education in a technical field
- Be between 20-30 years old.
- Self-learner, ability to take a goal-oriented task and complete the task with minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Applications
- Valid driver’s licence and access to reliable form of transportation
- Excellent written and speaking abilities in English, French and Kinyarwanda
- Rwandan Nationality
- Women are encouraged to apply
How to apply
If interested, please send a resume and statement of interest to email@example.com , no later than April 30th 2018. This is a very competitive selection, only the best will be chosen. Those selected will be informed no later than May 1st. They will immediately start training at Charis UAS drone academy.
For more information on Charis UAS ltd, you can visit their website: www.charisuas.com