Do you have an innovative project related to the energy industry, mobility, or the circular economy? If yes, then you can submit your application to the 8th call for proposals of Fundación Repsol’s “Entrepreneurs Fund”, a business accelerator aimed at startups related to the energy industry and advanced mobility.The 2019 Startup accelerator program supports the best startups offering innovative solutions in the scopes of energy and chemical industry, advanced mobility and the circular economy.
The Entrepreneurs Fund has received more than 2,700 proposals since its creation in 2011. The startups selected in this call for proposals will be announced in July, 2019.
This program aims to accelerate startups working in one of the following six scopes:
- Efficiency in operations in the energy and chemical industry: development of new processes, technologies and services, aimed at improving safety, reliability and availability of industrial plants.
- New materials and differentiated products: technologies to obtain or use materials of greater added value or higher performance in the chemical and energy industry, construction, home or transport.
- Distributed energy resources.
- Digitalisation and mobility: innovative proposals in the mobility sector that create more value for people.
- Circular economy and biotech: proposals related to the recycling and reuse of waste and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in the energy and chemical industry. Technologies for plastic-to-fuel/plastic conversions and to produce biofuels.
- New oil and gas exploration and production technologies: digital improvements, drilling and cementing, new materials, improvement of efficiency and safety in oil and gas processes and operations.
Deadline: 4 March 2019
Any natural or legal person who has an innovative energy project for the areas described in the the Terms and Conditions for Participation and meets the following requirements:
- Natural persons of legal age and companies at a pre-commercial or early commercial stage, provided their capital or voting rights are not controlled by (an)other company/ies which, separately or jointly, account for or exceed 25% of the company, or
- If the project is selected for the acceleration program, the applicants will have a period of three (3) months from notice of acceptance into the acceleration program to incorporate the company, in the event it is not already incorporated.
- The call for participation is open to start-ups from all countries.
Up to 144,000 euros/year Without any transfer of the company´s shares or intellectual property
Expert mentoring From a team of mentors
Training : Business, legal, and marketing
Prototype testing : Work with Repsol’s technology experts and, in some cases, get a chance to test applicant’s prototypes at their industrial facilities.
The submission form for 2019 Startup accelerator program is hosted on F6S platform
To be able to fill out the form, you must have an active FS6 account.
For more information,please visit Startup accelerator program