These Numbers Have Faces is excited to announce that University Leadership Program Application for the 2018-19 school year in Rwanda is now open. Are you an incoming or current University student in Rwanda with a passion for servant-hearted leadership? you are invited to apply for this program.These Numbers Have Faces invests in university students and young entrepreneurs, preparing them for a life of leadership in their communities
- Demonstrate Academic Excellence. We look for individuals with National Leaving Exam scores of at least 70% or high marks for students currently in university.
- Exhibit Leadership Capacity. Applicants should clearly explain how they have practiced leadership, and how they want to grow in this area.
- Are 25 years of age or below.
- Have Strong Skills in English. All Rwandan university classes and These Numbers Have Faces trainings take place in English so we look for scholars who will excel in this form of communication.
- Attend Monthly Trainings. Our program centers around relationship development, leadership skills, and family. Because of this, our monthly leadership trainings on the second Saturday of every month are 100% mandatory.
- Give Back to Your Community. Our students are required to complete a 50 hour Community Impact Project every year.
- Demonstrate Humility. We look for humble students with a desire to learn, serve, and have the heart to giving back to their community.