Igire Rwanda Organization in partnership with the United States of America’s Embassy in Kigali is offering an opportunity for talented female high school graduates and university students to learn computer programming.
SheCanCode Program is a three month coding boot camp program designed to help girls navigate their career path in technology. The program will equip you with basic skills you need to be eligible for a Technology Job Market and your own employment in General.
Application deadline: August 31th, 2018
At the end of the course:
Participants will be able to create basic full functioning web / mobile application
Participants will be able to build responsive web with bootstrap framework
Participants will have basic skills in high-level programming concept (HTML, CSS, JS, React, and React Native)
Participants will have basic skills in Entrepreneurship
1. Be a Female passionate about Technology and committed to keep learn
2. Be able to attend classes 3 times a week for four hours.
3. Working on and submitting classes’ assignments on time, through a Learning Platform.
4. Communicating effectively via email and other communication channels.
5. Committed to attend full program with 95% of attendance
6. Have a full time access to a connected computer (computer with internet)
7. The Application will close on August 31th, 2018 at the end of the day (Midnight)
For any question please feel free to contact Igire Rwanda Organization at firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +250 785 668 160
US Embassy in Kigali: email@example.com phone: +250 788 593 969.
We hope to see you become Tech Entrepreneurs & engineers!