You can apply for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme.
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
Please note: The Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships are issued towards tuition fees only. These scholarships will not cover any living expenses, airfare, etc.
English language requirements
You will not need to meet any English Language Requirements to apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships. However, you will need to meet any conditions of your academic offer to study to be successfully awarded a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships. This may include English Language Requirements.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 26 April 2019.
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 19 July 2019.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
For more information,please visit http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-postgraduate/