Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer scholarships in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) for students holding an offer in selected subject areas.
Closing date : 14 March 2019 (16:00 GMT)
You must hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme at the University of Nottingham in September 2019 in one of the following subject areas:
- MSc Advanced Nursing
- MSc Economic Development and Policy Analysis
- MSc Economics and Development Economics
- MA Education
- MSc Midwifery Studies and Maternal and Newborn Health
- MPH Public Health
- MPH Public Health (Global Health)
For full terms and conditions, please see the CSC’s web pages and for a list of eligible countries.
7 fully-funded scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries:
- 100% of tuition fees;
- return airfare to the UK;
- a maintenance award and additional allowances
- Application for admission to study at the University of Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date.
- Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
- You must make your scholarship application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS).