To be eligible for UNSW Business School International scholarship 2019, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission* and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 1, 2019
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2019.
Conditions and Value
Value : $5,000 available for Duration of program (minimum)
Scholarships will be awarded in two categories and the number of scholarships available for students commencing in Term 1, 2019 are as follows:
10 undergraduate scholarships available at $5,000 per annum for minimum duration of program paid against tuition fees
10 postgraduate scholarships available at $10,000 per annum for minimum duration of program paid against tuition fees
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studying a degree in the UNSW Business School