Applications are now open for the Global Good Fund Fellowship, a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe.
The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with professional executive coach and c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their business.
Who they are looking for?
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs who are 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role, and are dedicated full-time to their organization that’s over 1-year-old.
What do they look for in a fellow?
- Eligibility For Entrepreneur
- Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is committed full‐time to running his/her enterprise;
- Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- Candidates should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2022 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
Eligibility for Organization
- Organization can be a for profit, non-profit or hybrid.
- Organization can be international, domestic or both.
- Can be a for-profit, hybrid, or undecided venture, as long as the core mission is to create measurable social change.
- The Global Good Fund fellowship is primarily focused on selecting enterprises in the following sectors: Financial Technology, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility and Health however they will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systematic change.
- Organization has a set and sound business model with the ability to scale in the long term.
For more information, visit https://globalgoodfund.org/fellowship/apply/