The U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is one of the largest U.S. diplomatic missions in the world, a reflection of the importance the United States places on its relationship with India. The Embassy represents 17 U.S. federal government agencies, from the U.S. Department of State to the Federal Aviation Administration. The Embassy coordinates the activities of four consulates — in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad – ensuring that the U.S.-India relationship is strong throughout the country.
Current Vacancies at the Embassy of the United States, New Delhi
- Voucher Examiner USAID- Closing Date- May 14, 2023
- Motor Pool Supervisor (Assistant) – Closing Date – May 18, 2023
- Strategic Content Coordination Assistant (Digital Production) – Closing Date – May 23, 2023
- Strategic Content Coordination Assistant (Digital Production)- Closing Date – May 23, 2023
- Public Engagement Assistant (Emerging Voices Coordinator) – Closing Date – May 23, 2023
- Shipment Clerk- All Interested Applicants – Closing Date – May 23, 2023
- NewDelhi-2023-029-Commercial Assistant (IPR) – All Interested Applicants- Closing Date- May 24, 2023
All currently available positions at the U.S. Embassy New Delhi are posted on the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) web page powered by Monster.com. Applications must be completed and submitted through ERA. PAPER OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Please click on the link above for the vacancy in which you are interested.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Click on ‘Apply to this Vacancy’ button.
- If you don’t have an account, click on “Create an Account” on the ERA Sign In web page
- Complete the Account Creation form.
- After you complete these steps, you will be redirected to the log-in page. Use your log-in e-mail and password you created to log-in to the ERA page. After you log-in, you will see your Dashboard Page (Welcome Dashboard) then click on ‘Return to Job Search’ and click on the position title that you want to apply for. Complete application process and submit your application.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
By filling out the on-line application form, candidates commit to being trustworthy as to all the information therein provided and are aware that any false statement will result in being excluded from the selection process, or may be grounds for termination after the beginning of employment.