We are looking for a competent Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets and will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring that the company complies with all tax regulations.
What you will do:
As the Accountant, your Key Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
1. Cash flow Management
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Archiving the cash and bank documents.
- Forecast, monitor, and track the cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Prepares cash flow reports and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Internal and External Control
- Monitor and Assist in developing internal control standards and procedures.
- Assist auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Ensure compliance with the local taxation laws and regulations.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly forecasts P&L, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts.
- Prepare financial reports, closings, and bank reconciliation (monthly, quarterly, annual).
You will be the right fit if:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- You have ACCA or CPA qualification.
- You have significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position; within a Manufacturing or Distribution industry is an added value;
- You have good knowledge of reconciliation, taxation and IFRS procedures.
- You know how to analyse accounts and business plans.
- You have the following core skills: Integrity, Communication, Team spirit, good Interpersonal skills;
- You know how to plan, organize, optimize your working time;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- You can fluently speak English and Kinyarwanda; French is an added value.
Application deadline: March 7th 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.