AGYLE connects young African and German leaders from business, politics and the media to establish a long-term business network and to develop innovative business models. The goal of AGYLE is to strengthen the African-German dialogue and to lay the foundation for cross-border economic cooperation.
Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics or media
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana or Rwanda
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network?
What´s the deadline for your application?
Your application and all documents must be submitted via the digital application form by 15 August 2021.
Find more details and application procedure here >> https://land-der-ideen.de/en/networks/agyle