RwandAir Ltd is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe, and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified, and competent candidates to fill the following positions:
- Job Title: Aircraft Cabin Technician
- Reports to: Shift Supervisor
- Department: Maintenance & Engineering
- Duty Station: Kigali International Airport (KIA)
The Aircraft Cabin Technician report to the Shift Supervisor and is responsible for the conduct of aircraft cabin maintenance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled cabin maintenance activities and ensure that the aircraft is released to service after maintenance is conducted in accordance with approved technical data;
- Plan and coordinate the daily activities and ensuring that all equipment, tools and spares are available for the required maintenance activities;
- Conduct rectification of aircraft cabin defects and ensure defects are corrected;
- Recommending the required equipment, tools and technical data for the conduct of cabin maintenance tasks;
- Report safety hazards and occurrences from aircraft and line maintenance.
- Preparing equipment and operational reports that allow for analysis for continual improvements;
- Complete relevant maintenance documentation including forms and checklist required during cabin maintenance;
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
- Canadian Embassies Recruitment 2023/2024 : Open Jobs/ Vacancies
- British Council Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now !
- UN-Habitat recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- UNHCR Volunteers recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- World Food Programme ( WFP) Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now!
- Must have a Diploma from IPRC
- Have at least one of the following qualifications
- Diploma in Production and Manufacturing Technology
- Diploma in Mechatronics Technology
- Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Diploma in Automobile Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Technology
- Having some hand-on experience and being computer literate will be an added advantage
- Must be 30 years old or younger.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of national ID/passport;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting your applications is on September 22, 2023. Please send your application to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.