Apply now for Hanga PitchFest 2021
The Government of Rwanda led by the Ministry of ICT and Innovation and Rwanda Development Board are organizing the Hanga Pitchfest 2021.
The inaugural Hanga Pitchfest 2021 will be held on 11 Dec 2021 at the Kigali Arena.
The startup festival will provide a unique platform to showcase tech-entrepreneurs and creative talents from all over the country as well as promote the use of technology and innovation in the wider Rwandan market.
Above all, the event will strive to match startups to potential opportunities and investors.
Hanga Pitchfest 2021 will bring together:
- Angel and Venture Capital investors
- Technology company founders
- Private sector business leaders
- Creative industry
Are you a start-up?
We are calling for tech-enabled startups or high-growth startups with a high potential to scale up through technology to apply to pitch their solutions to investors at the festival. 5 start-ups will also be awarded as follows:
- $50,000 for the Hanga Start-up of 2021
- $12,500 for four runner up innovators
- Business enabling prizes including equipment, internet access, office space & more
- All startups should be based in Rwanda and registered with the Rwanda Development Board (RDB)
- The startup should not have raised any venture capital (except angel investors, family, friends)
- Startups that may have received grant funding from other incubator programs or hackathons are eligible
- The startup should not be older than 5 years after registration.
- The startup must present a tech-enabled solution or have the potential to scale through technology
- The startup must have a developed / working prototype to apply
Submit your application for the Hanga Pitchfest by November 10, 2021 at 11:59pm CAT.
APPLY HERE >>>
Share This opportunity with your friends