Isomo Academy is designed to help Rwanda’s top high school students with the skills they need to compete and win university scholarships inside and outside Rwanda.
– The program will help students develop foundational English-language skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, broaden their worldview through readings that sharpen their critical thinking, engage all areas of their personal growth to enhance their leadership skills.
– Applicants must be in S4 or S5 to be eligible.
– This is a 8-week program beginning in mid-July to mid-September 2021.
– Subject to changes due to Covid-19 precautions, this will be a residential program, and all participants will live together in a residential space for the duration of the program.
– Participation in Isomo Academy does not make students B2R Scholars, nor does it guarantee a university scholarship.
The application period closes Sunday, April 18, 2021, at 8:00pm.
For more information,please visit https://www.bridge2rwanda.org/isomo-academy/