Job Readvertisement: ASSISTANT LECTURER IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Organization IPRC MUSANZE
Reports To HEAD OF LANGUAGES AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEPARTMENT
No. of Positions 1
each/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
.Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
•Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Master’s Degree in Entreprise Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Business Studies and Project Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Entreprise Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Business Studies and Project Management with at least second class upper division with one (1) year of experience in teaching or working in related fields.