CALL TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO A BACHELORS PROGRAMME IN E-COMMERCE AT THE ALIBABA BUSINESS SCHOOL, HANGZHOU NORMAL UNIVERSITY, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC CHINA
Through the existing partnership between the Government of Rwanda and the Alibaba Group, applications are invited for admission into a Bachelors Programme in E-Commerce at the Alibaba Business School, Hangzhou Normal University, People’s Republic of China, commencing in the academic year 2020 up to 2024. The details of the call for application are available on: http://abs.hznu.edu.cn/hwzs/
Interested candidates should submit the following application documents:
- International Student Application Form available on:http://abs.hznu.edu.cn/hwzs/lwd/lwd/
- Digital copy of National ID /Passport
- Digital copy of the original High School Diploma (or equivalent certificate)
- Digital copy of the original High School Transcript
- Recommendation letters from teachers and mentors
- A short video introducing who you are, why you want to apply for ABS, and what is your experience of shopping online/starting up your own business. (Video requirements: less than 2 minutes long with a file size smaller than 50MB).
Please note :
- Candidates applying must have studied the following combinations:
MEG, HEG, HEL, LEG, NICE, with minimum score of 64/73 or equivalent in the Rwanda Advanced Level National Examinations of 2019-2020;
- Applicants should be between 18-25 years old;
- Skillfully grasp English, able to communicate and write in English (applicants proficient in Chinese are preferred) ;
- Have a certain understanding of China, with a keen interest in internet economy and e-commerce;
- The application including all digital copies should be submitted online (no hard copies) to both emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Application Deadline : 10th April, 2020.