Bank of Kigali and Inkomoko Business Development are looking to invest in promising “Women Entrepreneurs in Rwanda.”
We are seeking the women-led companies that will drive Rwanda’s growth and will solve Rwanda’s most pressing challenges.
Through a competitive application process, 25 women-owned businesses will be selected to receive:
– A free 6-month accelerator from Inkomoko, including training, assessment, and consulting, and
– A chance to access an interest-free loan from Bank of Kigali.
Winners will be announced the first week of May 2020.
We are looking for businesses run by women, that address market needs in Rwanda. They can be from any sector, any impact, any innovation.
Your enterprise must meet the following criteria to be considered:
• Founder, owner, or MD is a woman
• Annual revenue is less than 500M Frw (upload P&L report, or bank statement)
• Company must have proof of registration for at least 1 year (upload RDB certificate)
• Company must demonstrate financial profitability, or plan to reach profitability in 1 year
• All ages and all nationalities welcome
• Extra interest will be given to women-led companies that create positive social or environmental impact.