REPORTING LINE: HEAD OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
The Business Analyst helps the Bank improve business performance through a set of integrated and systematic activities designed to analyse opportunities for improvement and identify possible options that may be adopted to help achieve the Bank’s goals. The Job Holder is responsible of the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Also performing as the key interface between the users, the project managers and data analysts by gathering information, documenting processes, and confirming the final documents.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Data mining and analysis;
- Overall Business & segments wise performance monitoring and reporting;
- Identify and explain root causes to any variances against expected results;
- Perform industry / market / competition wide performance reviews & comparison;
- Develop and enhance of internal data sources and related processes to achieve efficiency, timely analyses and reporting;
- Use MI systems and data analyses to propose adequate recommendation for resolving business matters / issues;
To qualify for this role applicants must have the following:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related fields;
- Hands-on with data extraction, transformation and loading
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics in financial institution or similar sector;
- Extensive experience of making management reports and dashboards
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and cover letters- clearly indicating the title of the position being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org; the deadline for submission of applications is at 5:00pm on 9thAugust 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.