OPENING DATE: 07 December 2020
CLOSING DATE: 29 January 2021
JASIRI, supported by the Allan and Gill Gray Philanthropy, selects, develops and funds high potential individuals who demonstrate a history of exceptional entrepreneurial action. JASIRI believes that entrepreneurial teams are at the heart of new venture creation, and provides the entrepreneur with access to a diverse group of potential co-founders. JASIRI supports new ventures from idea generation to venture creation.
JASIRI welcomes applications from aspiring Rwandan and Kenyan entrepreneurs.
TALENT INVESTOR OFFER
The JASIRI Talent Investor is a fully-funded 1-year residential program that will guide program participants from idea generation, validation, prototyping, market-entry right through to venture creation. The program will introduce JASIRI participants to equally ambitious co-founders and will support them on an individual, team, and business level. In addition, selected participants will receive the following:
- Transportation from current place of residence to Kigali will be provided to each participant
- A monthly stipend of $250 including accommodation, meals and health insurance
- In the Validation stage, each team will receive a $3000 budget for prototyping and testing.
- A Flight and transportation from Kigali to Nairobi will be provided to Founders choosing to establish their ventures in Kenya
- All participants will receive a $1000 monthly stipend while they are establishing their ventures
- Each team will receive a $7000 cash grant, plus the balance of any unspent validation budget
- As soon as the teams have achieved product market fit, they may apply for further equity funding through the Accelerator
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Age 25-35
- Significant experience in your field/sector
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS TIMELINE
- 29 January – Application Deadline
- 2 February – Explorer
- 5-16 February – Interviews
- 22-25 February – Psychometrics
- 26-28 February – Selection Conference
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the call procedures, application requirements, application assessment and selection, please see the JASIRI Talent Investor Prospectus or email : email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jasiri4Africa
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jasiri4Africa
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jasiri
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jasiri4africa/