The Cambridge MBA Scholarship for Impact in Emerging Markets is for candidates who have worked in or have an interest in emerging markets. Three awards of up to £25,000 each will be made towards the cost of the Cambridge MBA tuition fees, awarded in each of rounds one, two and three.
Priority will be given to candidates from developing countries.
Eligibility criteria for the Cambridge MBA Scholarship for Impact in Emerging Markets
You will have already worked in or been involved in initiatives which have made an impact in an emerging market or show a real commitment to making an impact in an emerging market after your MBA.
People who have:
- excelled in previous academic achievements (top 25 per cent of class in undergraduate degree)
- are highly motivated and ambitious, thrive under pressure, and have already exhibited clear progression within their career
- have had some international experiences through their work and have a global outlook
- are confident, creative, innovative, with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- an interesting and varied life outside their work
The admission process to recruit the Cambridge MBA 2020/21 class is now open.
If you would like to be considered for the Impact in Emerging Markets Scholarship, you must apply in rounds one, two or three
If you are invited for an admissions interview, you will also be invited to also apply for this scholarship if you are eligible. You will be given details of how to apply at the time of receiving your interview invitation.
The recipient of this scholarship is expected to be an ambassador for the Cambridge MBA, working closely with the marketing, recruitment and alumni teams in order to attract future candidates onto the programme.
Submit your MBA application in rounds one, two or three.