Title: Camp Office & Admin Associate Manager
Place of work: Kigeme Refugee Camp, Rwanda
Tentative start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: One-year contract renewable with 3 months probation
Who We Are
Inyenyeri is a high-growth energy start-up, dedicated to eliminating household air pollution and reversing the national wood deficit in Rwanda. Inyenyeri utilizes an innovative business model to provide the world’s cleanest solid biomass cook-stoves and fuel pellets to its customers at affordable monthly prices. Inyenyeri works in 4 districts in Rwanda. Headquartered in Kigali, with an office in Rubavu and a project in Kigeme refugee camp, Inyenyeri currently has over 170 employees and plans to rapidly expand its team as it scales the business model across Rwanda.
About the role:
Inyenyeri seeks to hire highly qualified, committed and experienced candidates to work alongside the Customer Service Manager and Logistics Associate to tackle all office admin related tasks
- Handle all Kigeme expenses and timely report on expensify
- Maintain accurate staff portfolios
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Manage reception and assist guests visiting INY Kigeme
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling Inyenyeri values
- Detail oriented
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals take responsibility for own personal development
- Engages and motivates others
- Future orientated thinks strategically
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, members, and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence
- Displays consistent excellent judgment
- Acts in the best interests of Inyenyeri
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Prior Office Management Experience in humanitarian setting Preferred;
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Ability to Work Without Supervision;
- Excellent Time Management Skills;
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills;
Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs and google suites;
- Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills;
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
- Strong Record Keeping Skills;
- Presentation Skills including welcoming guests to events.
- Must be ready to live in Nyamagabe district and work in Kigeme Refugee Camp.
- Desired: Team/project management skills and leadership potential.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill the application form using this link: https://inyenyeri.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=41
*Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply