Job Title: Management Trainee – Chief Executive Officer.
Job Code: CEO.
Reports to: Board of Directors & Group CEO.
Division/Department: Executive Management.
Company: MobiCash Limited
MobiCash, a leading Fintech company, provides integrated payment solutions that address the use of technology to enable people who are not served by financial institutions to start using financial services without having to access them through traditional bank branches.
MobiCash is looking for a management trainee who is prepared to undergo training as Chief Executive Officer for a period of up to six months to work with MobiCash and its subsidiaries. This position is open to both graduates and undergraduates from an accredited college/university. If successful, the trainee will be offered a permanent position with the company.
Board of Directors
A CEO has a strong connection between the employees of a company and its board of directors. CEOs are responsible for communicating with the board and informing it if any changes relate to the company’s future or present goals. CEOs create policies and carry out any specific actions that are recommended by the board. CEOs also assist in the selection and evaluation of all board members.
CEOs put together management teams and are in charge of hiring and firing them. CEOs ensure that individuals get along in all departments and find a solution to problems if any problems occur.
Strategy and Vision
CEOs use their management team as advisers and to assist in planning the company’s future. It’s up to the CEO is make final decisions on the company and how to keep it profitable.
CEOs work to create an efficient, positive environment for all employees. How employees are treated when they make an error, required work wear, benefits, and risk taking are specifically supervised by the CEO.
CEOs set a budget for the company and oversee investment planning. CEOs evaluate all projects and determine their value to the company.
1. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
2. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
3. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
4. Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
5. Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
6. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
7. Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
8. Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on radio and TV.
9. Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
10. Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
11. Build a fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
12. Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
13. Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
14. Oversee foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
15. Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
· Experience in a senior management position.
· Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management, general financing and budgeting.
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners and the workforce.
· Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
· Experience with corporate governance.
· Proven negotiation skills.
· Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
· Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
· Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com. Compensation will be discussed depending on the nature of the applicant’s employment with MobiCash and the country of consideration.
Closing date: 28th February 2021