The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the public that there are available bilateral cooperation scholarships (at undergraduate level) between the Government of Rwanda and the Peoples’ Republic of China for 2022 high school graduates, commencing in the academic year 2023-2024.
Interested candidates should submit all of the following application documents:
▪ Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC;
▪ National ID or valid passeport ;
▪ Curriculum Vitae ;
▪ One (1) passeport size photo ;
▪ Senior six results slip
▪ Filled forms for Chinese Government Scholarships and Medical Physical Examination (available on HEC website).
Please note :
▪ The above-mentioned application documents will be submitted online to HEC MIS using the link: https://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login;
▪ The applicant must be under 25 years of age;
▪ Candidates must have studied in Science related fields with at least 54/60 (A in principal subjects) in the 2022 Senior Six National Examinations, or the equivalent for the qualifications obtained abroad.
Application deadline: 06/01/2023.